Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Training session with the newbie~

Whoaaaa...it's exactly one week from today that i will leave this company. Gosh, i can't believe that it has been 6 months that i've been working here. I know its not that long but yeah, im gonna miss this company the most! Now im training a newbie..she's great and i love working with her! Alhamdulillah she can cope with everything that i taught her. I hope i will pass the legacy successfully so that she can be the same level as me or better. Thats what my boss expects from her and it is my responsibility to make her meet the expectations. but then this question pop out of my head: what happens next? What will i be doing the first day of my jobless days? so many things came up. hiking and jogging at tasek lama early in the morning, hangout with frenz, onlining all day, movies marathon, series marathon, becone temporary house manager. but my aim is to lose down some weight. i wanna be like marilyn monroe! Huhu.. anyhoos, i cant wait for our sleepover at qlap hotel! Celebrating new year's eve with friends, hangout til late at night. Wait! So this is what jobless people do. Haha! Well, enjoy life to the fullest before start digging my head on works. Huhu...

No comments: