Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This is it

I think it's the time for me to leave this company. Apart from the work-related stress, I actually enjoy working here. There's no strict rules as long as we did our job til the end of the working hours. But, i think it's time to take a long vacation before i take another job, or should i say, resume as a teacher. Frankly saying, i lied to everyone about me having another job. By not doing so, I am pretty sure they will not let me go. The hardest thing i did was to lie infront of my boss. He's a very kind and helpful man and I can't afford to lie to him. I almost said the truth but I'm sure he will not let me go as well. Therefore, I had no choice but to lie. I love this company but I had to go. I want to pursue life that uses my ability as an educator. Plus, I want to take Master that is related to my field of study. This is for the good. It's sad as well because I am also leaving some friends behind; emma, rosalie, menchie, edham (tho's he's a pain in the ass), aziz. But this is life. And life has to go on. So, I've decided to leave on this 30th Dec since 31st I'll be spending my new year with Qlah, Yumi and Nana in Kiulap Plaza Hotel. After that, I'm waiting for the next call for teaching placement. Being an Operation Secretary for 6 months really taught me to be effective (most of the time), decisive, reliable and most importantly working as a team. Thanks ISS Facility Services Sdn Bhd for giving me that opportunity!

2 comments:

::>emma purplicious<:: said...

awwwww~..i just read this blog...anyhow good luck leng...all the best in watever u r doing to pursue ur future...*hugs

Erra said...

Thanx lengggg...huhu...

same goes to u too. Baa, jan batah2 kawin atu *wink*