Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Counting days for it

He's in my every dreams since July 2010. His body...His curves...I love everything about him! I can't wait for us to unite forever. 18th December 2010, marks the most precious day for me and him. This is the day that me, Erra, shall marry my spouse-to-be, Mr. Itch Tee See Bin Disayar!! Huahahahaha....actually, it's HTC Desire! Everybody's misunderstood by my FB stats lately. They asked me whether I'm getting engaged or married etc. But only close relatives and friends know about this. Let there be a suspense. You know how much I love dramas :-p

Anyhoos, I'm planning to buy it at shopping.com since there is an instant stock and the price is much cheaper. Hajar also gonna buy one so basically we'll have the same phone. Did I tell you why I'm so madly in love with it? No? Ok. First, it's android. Meaning it's the latest tech you've ever find. Second, Snapdragon. Meaning, it's the fastest tech you've ever seen. Third, applications. Meaning the apps are similar to iphone. That's why I want to buy it in the first place. It has everything I want for a phone. I think, this is the second 'expensive' phone I bought after my Nokia 7600, which I bought around $500+ during my first year at UBD. Another reason I bought an expensive one is because this is my only gifts after working at ISS Facility Services. I need something to remember me of. SO I choose buying a new handphone. One other reason is my current phone has shown it's sickness already! I'm getting stressed over this phone! Not gonna buy LG brand again! Huh!

So, now...I'm counting days for my 'marriage' or 'union'. Mr. Itch Tee See, wait for me to get you :-)

I LOVE YOU~~~~~

2 comments:

Achee MalaiQotuL LarknatH said...

Its suppose to be Mr Itch Tee See ANAK Disayar....wawawawawawawa~

Erra said...

Ahahaha..baru masuk Islam kemarin. Cana jua.. :-p