Monday, December 20, 2010

Finally I'm MARRIED!! And some recent news!

It was such a BIGGGGG relief that I'm now officially Mrs. Itch tee See!! Remember my previous post? I love it so much! The apps, the games...almost everything! Except music storage. I still can't figure out how to make my musics appear in my album store. I googled it down but still didn't work. Hmm...maybe I need to study more about it. I've set my own internet connection already. Suprisingly, I can! Could it be I'm destined to be a mobile expert? Daa~ it's just setting up the internet! What's the big deal? :-p Oh, well...I'm loving it so much that I couldn't take off my hands from it. Haha!

Anyhoos, Weather report for Brunei nowadays are pretty unbalanced. One day we have sunny and hot temp. (can feel sweats all over my body!) and the next day we have thunders and rains and floods! Saturday was the high point one. There were heavy downpours with thunder lightning everywhere. And I heard a news about hailstorm in the nearby village! Hailstorm?? I mean, seriously? In Brunei? One of the hottest country ever, lies at the equator, temp. between 24 - 34c. Hailstorms are soooo seldom here! Like, almost never! And I think this is my first time in my 25 years of life, that I heard a hailstorm in Brunei! Geez...Hope everything's going well in the near future. The government has made their utmost effort helping those in need.

No comments: