Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dream Wedding? Reality Wedding?

Everyone (well, single ladies to be exact) is dreaming about their fantasy wedding since they were kids. Me too, have my own wedding dreams; from my fantasy engagement til my 'sanding' or reception. I did discuss this with my Bie but seems like we didn't really go through in detail. Mostly because we're not ready at all in terms of finance (since we don't have any stable jobs yet by the time I wrote this) and fully committed and taking responsibilities as husband and wife. But let me share with you my dream wedding.

I already planned out my coloured attire for my special days. For my engagement, I want to wear red colour! I want romanticism fills up in the air. And I want mini pelamin!! Not too much, just a simple one but yet it creates harmony and love~~ Maybe just like these ones below:


No comments: