Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Engagement fantasies of mine (dah kemaruk)

I couldn't stop thinking what will i wear for my engagement day (which I don't know when!). I know I don't want it to be so extravagant but I still want this to be sweet and a little bit lavish style. Hehe...So I browse through the internet and found a couple of outfits. Perhaps I might choose between these:



Wow! The minute I put my eyes on it, there was a click in my mind. My solemnization! It would be perfect to wear this during Nikah ceremony. It's a mix of arabian, lavish, elegance and grace! I'd love to have this for my Nikah!



Then here comes the modern Indonesian kebaya which is nicely cut and portrays an elegant look.



The last one here...Actually, wearing a Jalabaya is not something that we usually see/observe for an engagement event. So I was thinking, why not make a little bit different. Plus, it's RED! A blood red! Just what I want!

No comments: