Monday, January 12, 2009

Now updated

batah dah nda ku update blog ane. Kangen bangat deh! Eseh! Nway, sad news to u all..Sory people...maybe some of u tertanya2 mana cia pics ku...alum ku dapat post. ada porblem wif my harddisk. Alum g ku antar ke kadai. Huhu...nanti tah ah.

Another thing is I'm BACK to hostel!!! this time aku pindah bilik. dari tingkat atas ke tingkat bawah. Huhu...nda payah ku naik2 tangga ne. Kes malas la tu kononnya. And today aku start dah lecture. Well, alum plg suma tapi kan ampir suma la. Apakanzzz...keke...faning kali palaku ne sal baru stat semester. Masih mood cuti kali ah..lau bleh tah kan cuti memanjang gi. kekeke...

And I got another job. Not as a tuition teacher. well, ada plang principal atu menepun dah membuking utk ngajar BM Form 3. This time my job is really exciting and challenging! It's so international and offers great value. Nya urang rezeki dimana-mana. Tiap ari tane bedoa "Ya Allah, limpahkan lah rezeki kepadaku'. then datang opportunity atu, why not take it? P banar...it took me 6 months to investigate and learn about this. And I dunno somehow, some where...I found something 'unusual' and 'unique' about this job. So i take the challenge. It is so great tho' lots of negativity around me. Rasa kan menangis pi mendangar ceta dari urang2 yang sukses, timbul balik semangat atu. and I become so fired up! I have my family who supports me, I have my BF who goes along with me and I have friends who will stand beside me. I don't need other people!

No comments: