Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally, the last result came out and no more exams for me...

Bahagia rasanya bila inda lagi payah kan ingau exam ane. I just looked at my result and alhamdulillah, nda mengecewakan. I was hoping that this overall that I get will be accepted by Liverpool and Southampton later. Mmm...my plan right now is to apply MA Population Studies at Liverpool and MA(Ed) Institutional Management and Leadership for Professional Development at Southampton. But that’s my plan. Alum tau lagi dari MOE ka, Uni disana ka. Nya orang, alum cuba alum tau kan. Kalau diterima (and MOE pun accept), alhamdulillah. Kalau inda, kawin tah ku. Wawawa....no lah. There’s still time for that.Apa2 pun we need to struggle for what we are aiming for, right? The next step for me is to do my TP. And guess where will I teach? SMSUA!!!! My old school! I miss that school! Gila, banyak kenangan disana atu. That’s the place I’ve discovered my talent as an actress and writer. That’s the place where I could travel to KL for free. That’s the place where I had the golden chance to be in Ulu Temburong National Park. Everything in my life started from that school. Wow, I’m looking forward to this and can’t wait to teach. Hopefully I will improve my grade from here. My last grade that constitute 50% of the overall grade for honours classification. I wonder if my R.L Stine books are still there. I remembered I had donated my books to the library. Nanti ku cek. Hehe...Wah!! Aku rindu sekulah lamaku!

No comments: