Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keningau Expedition yang to the very the mencabar!

Right, I haven’t post something yet since my trip to KK. This is no ordinary trip. Not the typical bargain shopping around 1Borneo or Centerpoint. I’ve been planning to save some of my money for horse riding, scuba-diving and paintballing. But, none of those came true. However, we set this adventure to go on road-cruising along Keningau way. The first time my cousin told me about the three ‘deadly’ hills (or should I call them as hell), I was trembled for a moment. But since I love adventures, I decided to go for it. They said the hills are much more challenging than those around Mt. Kinabalu. Wow! I’d love to see that hills! We started our journey before noon which was extremely hot and you couldn’t feel the fresh aircond in your car. But towards the journey, as we got higher and higher, the atmosphere changed. No more hot sunny day. The air was cool and there was no need for car aircond. You could even see the white mist and beautiful clouds around your car in the middle of the day! We stopped at Banjaran Crocker Park and took some pics. Oh, about the hills. The last hill was the most terrifying one. Imagine that it is 50 degrees high and there was no safety fence! The only thing that they ‘assumed’ could stop a car from falling down off the hill was some piles of sand which was so not working! We started with 5 cars convoying but ended up with only 4 cars left. One car (Kancil) got so overheated and need to be left at the side of the road. Me, driving my old Blue Rav4, felt so insecure by that. I brought 4 people with me: my mom, my bro and two of my cousins. Imagine if we couldn’t make it. Imagine if something happened to my car. Gosh! I couldn’t even dare to imagine that! Well, in the end, we finally came to Keningau town. My uncle greeted me and said that I passed the test! Haha! Kalau orang ambil lesen disini ane , gerenti 99% banyak fail. But, above all, the view was spectacular and you’ll never regret to be on this expedition. (^_^)

No comments: