Monday, February 8, 2010

Teaching Practice yaw!!

Wow! Unexpected! I am teaching at SMSUA! My old school! The school where adventures began in my life! Totally excited! Of course masa awal2 atu, I was lost here and there. Pindah2 dari satu staff ke staff lain. That’s because I need to be closer to my cooperating teachers (CTs). One at Geo department and the other at Science department. And these departments are like miles away! Dalam atiku, kalau ku jalan2, angkut all my stuffs from one staffroom to the other for 3 months, konpom badanku macam Marilyn Monroe. Huhu...But that doesn’t last long. After two relief teachers came, I have to move to Science department permanently (or dalam bahasa kasarnya, kana halau. Wawawa..). Rupanya memang paning + stress + sasak jadi cigu ane. I know, you won’t feel it if I just said it here. You HAVE to be in it, then you’ll know! Everyday you need to think of many different ways to make your lesson interesting. I repeat, E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. Right now, I’m handling Year 7 and Year 9. Two different levels with different mindset. With Y7, I have to be a ‘kid’ like them. With Y9, my adultness has to be shown. Now, that’s what I call a challenge. Today (8/2), my supervisor (Desmond Tan) went to observe me. I was sweating all over! Butterflies in my stomach! Ugh! I hate that feeling! But it went ok and I got a C+ for that. I know I had a lot of weaknesses conducting my lesson and I deserve that grade. But next time...I repeat, next time, I’ll make sure I get B above. Since I know what I need to improve. Semangat berkobar-kobar dah ne! (kambang kampis lubang idung)

No comments: