Monday, June 2, 2008

Treasure Hunt at Lumapas


Wow! It was so fun to join the Treasure Hunt last sunday. Tho’ it was extremely tiring but it gave me this spirit to continue the adventure. After all, this is part of my dream. Tho’ it’s not the same as amzing race, but still, it is the same as one. But without vehicles, if you know what I mean! We were to run/walk around 2 km range. But bear in mind, it’s not 2km tho’! It’s more than that because we had to run/walk to the same position over again. This is so mentally challenging! Thank God we could figure out the answers in split seconds. Haha! Our team’s name is Relic Hunter and it consists of me, Dayat and Nor. We’re all cousins anyway. This event was conducted for the Family Day in Lumapas. So, it’s nice to participate. Hehe...The most difficult part was when we had to climb the hills. Wahh....I could still feel my leg muscle got tangled up and becomes so hard to walk up. Gosh, imagine how we had to run from here and there and then climb up the hill??!! Well, we managed to get to the 6th place out of 10+ teams who had participated. The perice is just $10. Hehe...but it’s still the money, isn’t it. Hehe...

No comments: