Saturday, May 31, 2008

Teacher Munirah...Hoho...

So cali when the kids called you teacher...teacher..and so honoured and pleased when they called you by that nick. Jadi besemangat tarus kan ngajar durang and motivated tarus kan menghasilkan idea2 baru untuk durang. Hehe...Semangat patriotik seorang bakal guru. :-P

Well, so far the life has been pretty messy. I just found out that I'm being nominated for an Award. I don't know about it at first. (no wonder la kana minta biodata ku...kata durang untuk rekod...panyaa...) Selected or not, I don't care actually because I feel that there is so much things I need to learn and I am not as good as the other nominees. So peluang untuk ku dapat award atu sangat sangat sangat tipis la. No hope at all. haha..

Hmm..ryt now, aku sama c ajar online di Matadoe. Saja...one thing is because connection nya laju berabis. The other thing is because of 'Mr Enrique' kami. Wawawa...Ia ne urang pilipin plang p encemmmm...peramah g tu. makin naik cia gatal kami. wawawa....Ane ada tia lagi urang baru..encemmmm jua...i think pilipin kali ja. So ku galar ia 'Mr Bailamos'...hehe...Durang ane ah...bleh jadi pelakon bah ne. Atu pun mun pandai ja belakon. wawawa...

Wah, I can't believe!! TA is coming up! This end of June I'm gonna start assisting the teachers in one of the college in Brunei. Hopefully I can get through this very well. Huhu...

Tomorrow, my activities will be involving in Treasure Hunt game in the village. Ngalih tu yo belari-lari 2km so forth. Hadiahnya, not bad pulang. Yatah me and my cuz join ane. Manatau kalok manang. Haha...

No comments: