Friday, April 25, 2008

$800,000 USD????

nda caya? Aku pun nda caya banarnya...tapi aku heran cana bleh aku jadi target untuk receive duit $800,000 USD atu. The man's name is Mr David White and I have no idea who the hell is he??!! My uncle? Bapak sebelah nini ka? atau tukang kabun belakang rumah? Tiba-tiba ja kan bagi aku duit atu. Bukannya seringgit dua pi beratus ribu. US dollar lagi! At first I thought it's just a prank. Kali ku contact orang Fedex Courier by the name Mike Anderson. Just in case, kes kana tipu ka nda. Exist ka nda such thing. Ia ckp, there IS a package for me!! Biar betul?!! I don't wanna believe that even if it's true! Kali Mr Anderson tu suruh tulis arah form yang ia bagi about my name, address and telephone number. Name...ok. Address...ok. Telephone number...hmm..I doubt that. Salnya aku nda trust durang2 ane. And i heard hackers nowadays can 'steal' your money or your information through your telephone number! So, untuk keselamatanku, aku nda bagi. Aku tipu durang la and aku gitau if durang kan contact aku, contact thru' my email ja. wawawa...I don't trust them. Pi nda apa kan mun aku sekajap berfantasi...hehe...

Kalau tah banar2 durang antar aku package atu...what will I do? First, gerenti aku konpius semacam. Salnya, nada angin, nada ribut, tiba2 ja duit di dapanku! Wah, atu luar biasa! But what will i do with the money? Of course, 1st thing yang ku pikir, SAVING. Atleast half of the money (untuk kawin..wawawa). Then, langsaikan suma utang ayah. Then baru tah untuk keperluan ku and family. I might open a business ja. Probably a tuition school di Kampung or Book store (my dream business)! If duit atu wujud di dapanku, then I don't have to worry about elaun ku yang bakal kana suspend next semester. Then I don't have to work my ass off just to get a good sum of money to fly to jakarta in August soon. TAPI atupun IF IF IF IF IF IF banar ja apanya c David White sama Mike Anderson atu! Hahaha...Don't put too much hope. In fact, don't hope at all! I'm sure its 99.9% untrue!

Well, I'll let you know the progress of my 'money-transaction' ok..haha...

No comments: