Sunday, October 24, 2010

Forever Together



Music: Fahmi
Lyrics: Erra/Fahmi

He looks at me
With his shining eyes
Words can’t describe
How much I love him

We cried…we cried…we laughed together
We share…we share…everything together

Chorus:

Looking at you my heart stops beating
Holding your hand keeps myself going
Baby don’t you go

Looking at you my heart stops beating
Holding your hand keeps myself going
Never want you go

She smiles at me
With those dazzling lips
My heart can’t deny
My world came tumbling down

CHORUS

Loving him is all I need
To keep breathing
Loving her is all I need
To keep standing still
Even just for another day
Baby stay with me
I promise you myself
to be by your side

CHORUS

4 comments:

::>emma purplicious<:: said...

waahhh...bla lagi u guys membuat ne? hehe lawa2 i loikeee! esp the pic..xp..keep it up! u guys are awesome! hehe

Erra said...

ahahahaha...masa tym kami dating di muara beach. Kali santai2, bawa gitar, mkn nasi guring..then buat lagu. kekeke...

::>emma purplicious<:: said...

hahaha...detail laa jwa ko gto tu kan..p lum plg detail tu psl nda ko explain'apa' yg kamu buat lg bnarnya..wawawa...manatau main garu2 ka apa...hahaha

Achee MalaiQotuL LarknatH said...

Emma: kami men carah tapuk pastu cam cam brit, and lastly men gelitik2 : p