Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 Days 1 Night at Mangrove Resort

Date: 16/10/2010 and 17/10/2010
Location: Mangrove Paradise Resort, Kota Batu

Overview:

It was so exciting to go here! No works, No calls, No nothing. Its just me and Emma having our good ladies vacation only. We went there by around 2pm, check in and got room no. 6 which is just infront of the Dees Spa (when we were there, it was not opened for use yet). The room was sooooo nice! I love the wallpaper of greenish abstract. Then the TV was hung on the wall. The toilet is clean and decorated with small golden tiles. The outside view portrayed the scenic villages of Kg. Air and u could see fishermen doing their jobs even early morning. By night, u could either have romantic candle light dinner outside your balcony or just fishing together. Oh, forgot to mention. For October 2010 only, the price for one room is $80 (Mon to Thurs) and $100 (Fri to Sun). Well, its a worth of money since you'll get to experience the magical moments in here. Furthermore, there are swimming pools which not as deep as I thought but the view is very nice since this place is near to the mangrove trees. Last time, I told myself to off my handphone so that there will be no 'distractions' when I was away. It was really really awesome! And I plan to come here again and bring many friends of mine. Overall, I fell in love with this place!




No comments: