Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UBD 22nd Graduation 2010

OMG!!! I really really can't believe that I am graduating tomorrow!!! Aaaaaaa~~~ It felt like Im floating on air! Achieving this success after what I've gone through. Believe me or not, during our full dress rehearsal, I was in tears when the 'sultan' annouced 'I hereby present the PhD, master and degree holder to all UBD graduates in this convocation..'! It was like...ok erra, you are free from UBD now. You're finally graduating! Perasaan atu macam-macam becampur. Happy (90%), sad (10%) since I'll be finding a suitable job (my current position doesn't give a satisfying salary). But yeah, the feeling of happiness telah melebihi segala-galanya. Oh, yeah...forgot to mention. I didn't get the scholarship to study master. Well, what to do. Im partially sad because being rejected but on the other hand Im more than happy because this means I will apply for master as in-service. Just wait for another 2 to 3 years la. And also me and Qlah will be attending the Graduates Appreciation Night at Polo Club. Well, since its gonna be our once-in-a-lifetime event so we just go tho' we kinda hope that there should be a Gala Night event where we can dress up like princesses or sort-of. Anyhow, to make my graduation more meaningful and over the top, I made a deal with this photographer Ezra Pilpus for my photoshoot. I admired his work especially portraiture kind of shoot. And what's more amazing, it FREE OF CHARGE! And as a gratitude he will send me a copy of my pics in dvds. Really really nice! Now I can make photo album with those pics. And later on I will do studio photoshoot with my family as what normally graduates will do. But I want my outside photoshoot to be in large frame and displayed in the living room beside my studio shoot. Just to be different (^_^)


Well, my last word as a UBD student:

'CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL UBD GRADUATES INTAKE 22 YEAR 2010!!'



No comments: