Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Classifications!!!

Alhamdulillah...Finally got my classification result and unexpectedly I got Lower Second class. I thought I will get 3rd class since I flunked out during my first and second year. Huhu...But, anyhow, I am sooo thankful to the Almighty Allah for this gift. On my home, I cried heavily in the car thinking all the efforts and sacrifices I had to make just to get this honours. I remembered those difficult moments which I had to face alone everyday. I remembered the hardest times I had to go through when changing the programmes. I remembered being alone in classes full of juniors that I never knew. But somehow, I got adapted to these. I had to be strong! Especially when seeing my batch graduated first before me. Only Allah knows how I felt that time. But I had to be mentally-strong. I need to! To get this result, I need to sacrifice. I had to face angry-faces of my parents when I told them that I have to extend another year. I had to face questions from friends asking why I need to extend my study. Frankly, it's hard for me to answer those.

I remembered crying so hard at Tungku Beach because of my poor exam result. Thanks to the girls at that time who calmed me down! And I remembered being terminated from my programme. Receving the letter is the hardest moment that I could face especially when the AR said I might not be able to continue study at UBD. What would you feel when someone told you that? I remembered that time I could see that the world is mocking at me, laughing and shouting that I am a complete failure!

But I hold on to myself. I climb a mountain from rock bottom. I fought back. Fighting this alone and winning in the end is the most precious moment I ever have!! And without support from the loved ones and friends, I would not stand still like today. Thanks again guys!

Finally......I win this battle. (^_^)

No comments: