Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exam Week!!

This is gonna be my final exam this year since next year will be my TP time. Huhu... A lot of feelings mixed up here. Happy ja sal nda lagi payah exam. But at the same time sedih ja pasal i know my next level will be more tougher than the current one. But then excited ja pasal next year will be my graduation year. But, sedih lagi pasal I want to study lagi. Ish...ish...Lets just hope that everything will be ok and my grades maintain/upgrade for this whole two last semesters. My timetable are as follows:

Tuesday (24/11) - GE 4331 Demographic Analysis 2 PM
Wednesday (25/11) - GE 3307 Environmental Process II 2 PM
Monday (30/11) - GE 3306 Environmental Process I 2 PM
Tuesday (1/12) - PP 2201 Psychology of teaching and learning 2 PM
Wednesday (2/12) - GE 4324 Environmental Hazards 9 AM
Friday (4/12) - GE 3265 Land, People and Economy of Southeast Asia 2 PM

For UBDians, good luck with the exam! Break a leg! I dont mean you break your leg. I mean...ahhh...whatever!

No comments: