Saturday, April 7, 2012

A year older means a year to spend more fun!!

Syukur alhamdulillah I am able to breathe in this new age. May I be blessed with health, happiness and eternity peace at heart besides my family and loved ones!

My wishlist this year:
- Getting permanent job!
- Exploring Cairo & Istanbul.
- Relaxing in Langkawi.
- Owning Samsung Galaxy S II

This year's & next year's birthday might be my last years to celebrate as a single woman so I'm just gonna sit back, enjoying my me-time moment, watching movies and I might as well starting to learn new recipes for my hubby-to-be, InsyaAllah~ Thinking about marriage. The commitments, responsibilities etc. makes me kinda nervous. But looking back how my friends are doing well with their marriages, I feel a lil bit at ease and 70% ready to fully commit. I don't know. Got a mixed feelings on this. Is this normal? Am I just paranoid?

Anyhoos, get back to the main point here --> my birthday!! Happy sweet 27th birthday to me!!!! I love me...I love myself...I love being me!!!

No comments: