Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brunei Youth delegation Official Visit to China (10/12/2011 - 18/12/2011)

Enough about E-day...karang kana ucap kemaruk kan kawin. haha..Ok, now I'm updating to u about my visit to China...For FREE!! Asteee...atu tah pulang...Well, it's actually lawatan balas sempena tertubuhnya hubungan antara Brunei dan China sejak 20 tahun lalu. Historically, Brunei and China has been in contact since thousands of years ago, sejak Maharaja Ong Sum Ping berkahwin dengan Puteri Sultan Muhammad Shah, Sultan pertama Brunei.

We visited Beijing, Guizhou and Shenzhen...Flight from Brunei to Hongkong Airport took abt 4hrs and then flight to Beijing took another 3hrs. Imagine on one day, 7hrs of flight! Tapi bila dah sampai hotel and lihat the room...Oh My Gucci!! Feels like treated as VVIP!! Hohoho...

Ok, the next few posts will consist of my pics in the memorable journey.

Before I leave to Brunei Airport:

No comments: