Sunday, April 18, 2010

Outing at Selapon, Temburong

Awesome!!! One word to describe about this trip! This outing was meant for M4 Phat (as in block M4 hostel UBD) and three hawties (me, Ijal and Yati). We went there by boat so we had to come early before 6.30 (I woke up at 5 am!!). Bie and Jon picked me up and together we went to Temburong boat terminal at 6.15 am by boat through Sg. Kebun. By the time we came to Temburong, everyone was very excited! I was really looking forward to this kind of outing. Really need to get out of the messy things around me. And you know what, it felt soooo great!! We swim along the rushy stream and joked around. Never knew that me and Yati got this chemistry together. Really felt comfortable with them all! You don't have to go overseas to release all your stresses. If you haven't explore Brunei yet, better do! There are lots of things to see and experience! Like what the Tourism Department said, Brunei has lots of unexpected treasures!! If there is an outing like this again, I'm soooo gonna join!!





No comments: