Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ages yo~

Wow! It’s been like ages I haven’t post something! Biasa la…busy tahap gaban since it’s gonna ne my last semester at UBD. Project sana, project sini, report sana, report sini...fuh! Next semester, teaching practice tah ku nah. Can’t wait for it but at the same time dak..dik..duk jantung. Well, I managed to have a short chat with Dr Koay bab mengajar ane. Katanya it’s normal for someone new to feel that wat but he believes that I can manage to pull it off since he knows what I am capable of (wah...kambang kampis lubang idung kucingku mendangar). Sekali this 31st Oct will be the graduation ceremony for UBD intake 2005. Congratulations to all UBDians especially my Bie!! Bah, lanja men-sushi di excapade. Hehe...Anyhow, batah-batah ane, me and the girlfriends once a week swimming di BIBD. Bukan apa, kan jaga badan yo. Tau dah lamak ane macam kan gugur ke tanah, sadar-sadar tah diri. (I’m referring to myself tu..keke...) Compare to di stadium, tiket masuk ke BIBD is $5 (stadium $2) but it consists of other facilities as well like gym, jacuzzi and sauna. Siok ja tu! Bepaluh2 kami menyauna disana ah. Aku rasa lamak ku pun cair lehnya. Keke...

No comments: