Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aaarrggghhh....Sims 3!!

I just bought myself Sims 3 PC game replacing my Sims yesterday. It was sooo awesome!! Gila! Macam real ane wah! Banyak pembaharuan dibuat arah Sims 3. The pictures are more natural as well as the characters. We can modify the faces and even pun taie lalat arah muka durang! See...how 'teliti' they make it so it looks kinda real. Lagi satu, our character bleh jalan2 keluar melawat neighbours and community. They even go out fishing at the nearby pool! Pastinya aku sakai to the max main ane la. Well, for your info, this is the ONLY game that i play my whole time. Ada plang main game lain tapi mudah keburingan. But this game...I don't know what to say. Macam kana pukau ku olehnya. Sentiasa stick to the game and nda pernah keburingan. My friends selalu tagur sal aku balik2 main and they even call me Sims freak! Keke...

2 comments:

LeRissa Rangga said...

dannggg..jangan main sampai kul 4 pagi lg danngg! nnti2 jdi sims ko atu, nda ku tau lg cna..aku ambil character mu msuk ke dlm sims ku sja..wahaha..

Erra said...

Ahahaha...cana ko tau aku main sampai kul 4? nah, kedapatan tia..huhu...bah, abadikan tia diriku dlm sims mu..wawawa...