Thursday, July 24, 2008

Work Attachment...

Guess where I am right now? MD!!! I mean Maktab Duli! Where all my adventures begin. The ups and downs of me start here, at this place! When I first stepped in the college, everything flashed back to my head. Where ever my eyes see one thing, suddenly it became connected to my memories in here. How I miss my time back in MD. Huhu...Well, I come here not as a student or outsider. I come here for a purpose, that is, to observe the teachers here. So funny when the students suddenly call you ‘teacher’. Wahh...dulu-dulu aku yang panggil teacher. Ane students yang panggil aku. Huhu...Kambang kepis hidung ku eh! By the way, I am assigned to the assistant HOD of Geo Department by the name Mark Addy Yong. Hensemmmmm yo! Macam mixed chinese and western. Cakap Brunei nya lagi kiut. Haha...Gatal! Then there is this other staff named Jumata. He’s nice, friendly and outgoing. Makes me laugh and feel at ease. My neighbouring staff is Kartinah. She’s pretty quite but when I started talking to her, she aswered it politely and nicely. She seems to be caring. Maybe I’ll get to know her more later. The rest of the staffs are also kind and very friendly. But when it comes to doing the works, everyone turns out to be really quiet. I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY quiet! I can hear the sound of the air-conditioner running all day. The first day, we ended up doing nothing for the whole day. Imagine that! We’re like stranded in an island where no one is there. Well, that’s the first day. Probably the days afterwards will become much more fun and friendlier. I happened to meet my ‘old’ teachers here. Some of them greeted us and welcome us back to MD especially Mr Lim.

No comments: